Samstag, 7. Februar 2009

update & request


I went to a show last night. one of the bands played a washing trough acoustic bass (in German: Waschzuber). Dear grave shovel when I get back you know what to expect. Also I saw the solo project of Mel Lederman (ex victory at sea) and it was awesome. More than 2 years ago me and a lot of friends went to see victory at sea at the AZ Conni in Dresden. I was reminded of good times! Unfortunately all of my victory at sea records are in Germany and I couldn't find anything online. Please if anyone of my valued readers has any of their records in a digital format let me know! The Providence kids bailed on me, so no brewery today. Better for my liver anyways.
Other than that I am anxiously waiting for the arrival of the guitar I bought on ebay. Can't wait to start playing.
More updates soon.

the ringmaster's beard has changed (Zirkusdirektor content)

2 Kommentare:

Patljuchte hat gesagt…

klampfenpics asap

Anonym hat gesagt…

ein sausophon!!! :)))