Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009

icecream for lolz

best thing today, anyways. Bostonians in the supermarket buying cans of clam chowda and me buying tofutti ice cream with ridiculous name and ridiculous cover advertisement. 



what else is there to tell. I got back to Boston alright, had kind of a rough adjustment period of a couple of days. unburied my car from under the snow and celebrated that it still worked. went to a couple of shows. hung out with friends a lot. went to providence to party all night. went to the Institute of Contemporary Art ICA (highly recommended!). Also school started again last week. I'm only taking two classes this term and am doing some research the rest of the time, which I am excited about. Hopefully am going to publish the results. 

Im looking forward to a Sam Adams brewery tour this weekend that is hopefully going to happen if the Providence kids are gonna be able to join me. Looking forward to visiting cemetery where Jack Kerouac is burried that happens to be in Lowell. And last but not least I am excited that my sis and my friend Felix from Dresden are arriving next week to stay with me. I am going to meet them in NYC and we will spend the weekend there before we travel up to Boston.

I guess that's it for now. Good night says the Johanssen!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

lol!!!