Montag, 11. Mai 2009

I'm selling my bike... and it hurts

It served me well over the last 10 months. Originally I planed on taking it with me back over the pond, but as Lufthansa would charge 150 Euros for it I decided to sell it here.

This is what it looks like... 




To get over my sadness I decided that I'll put some effort and money into the white Peugot road bike I bought in Nbg last spring... good coping strategy, isn't it? Hopefully that can happen this summer. Tobert, Patrick, I might need some advice concerning where to get parts and your skills...

Right now I'm in the process of finishing my last paper. It's quite a drag but I should be done with the writing phase by tonight. And it's pretty much down hill from there. Deadline is tomorrow. Time to get back to it...

Keine Kommentare: